10 February 2017

Incremental Progress

Well, am reminding myself, as others keep telling me, that a little bit of progress is still progress. Last summer, I dog sat for a long time crew of four-footed friends. Followed M around, over a large territory, to inspect and scoop her droppings. Re-ingesting medications she is on would be VERY BAD, indeed. I was VERY worried about being able to keep up with her this time. I had decided that if I had as much trouble this time, as I did last summer, I would have to ask her family if there was anybody else able to dog sit in the future, as I don't want to jeopardize her health. I am doing better! I was able to keep up with her much somewhat more easily. Very pleased, as she (and her pack) have been an intermittent part of my life for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment