06 May 2012

Succes?

Oh. In the continuing battle to be able to post from the cell phone, have I finally achieved success? Yes, I have! I've been battling this since late January! Mostly sitting out on the front porch, where I can get a strong enough signal to get online. (I can't always even send texts from inside the house.) And of course, sitting on a porch in January, etc, is COLD. And I still believe that there are vacuum tubes in all these electronics. They vacuum out all of your heat! And I get so focused on TRYING TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS, and trying to remember where which set of information was, that I forget to rationally keep track of how cold I am getting. But I have conquered! Now, I can ramble on, whenever I want to. Next goal will be to post pictures directly from the camera, to my blog. Wish me perseverance!

No comments:

Post a Comment