16 February 2012

Here we go again

I haven't been on the bike much, since before the snow. Snow on the roads, and no need to go anywhere. Then snow and trees down on the bike trail for two weeks. I was NOT interested in biking Sleater-Kinney Road, with heaps of snow all over it. Then, the car broke down again, last week, and I was so VERY glad I had the bicycle, and could just transition over to the bike, and not have to worry about the car. Getting to work has been achieved, getting cat food, and a few groceries has happened. So, do I continue trying to get posters out to veterinarians about my availability to pet sit for high need pets, when I may not be able to get to said pets, with no car, or do I go a different direction for more income? My daughter is helping to pay for the car repairs, but the car is starting to be a major pain in terms of $$$ to keep it running. If I could get enough pet-sitting posters out, could I build up a clientele of bus-route pets, that I could get to/from/stay with, without a car being needed?

No comments:

Post a Comment