02 November 2010

Cope, and cope some more.

I keep surviving. Will be trying to fix the clothes drier today, as it is now too cool to dry things hanging up anywhere. But that hasn't stopped D. So all the dishtowels, his clothes, etc., now smell of mildew, as he washed them and hung them in the living room to dry. Which took about 3 days.

The first guerrilla garden is doing all right. The kale and chives are doing wonderfully.

Reading about tree bogs, humanure, and have spotted a wonderful house.


I could build something like this, I bet! Harvest trees from the property. I have done a little bit of chiseling joints in wood. Happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that the guerilla garden is coming along nicely.

    The tree bogs sound interesting, but I don't quite understand the actual construction - photos are harder for me to understand than diagrams.

    ReplyDelete